August 28, 2010

Keeping Busy! Musings on a child going away to University.

I've been in a bit of a funk and not able to create too much lately because my youngest (only girl) is leaving for University next Sunday and I think I'm going to miss her.  Well, I KNOW I am going to miss her and would like to thank her very much for reminding me how old I am!  I swear I was just leaving that campus myself.  I'm thrilled that she is attending my Alma mater, The University of Western Ontario in London and I know she will be just fine.  She is strong and independent and I told her that London is too far away for me to bail her out of jail, so she better 'keep her nose clean'.  I'm kidding of course.
I better go to sleep.
To all our little angels, no matter how big they are, I wish peace, health and love.

 
Mother and Child - Gustav Klimt




I would love to hear your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to get feedback.

Popular Posts

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...
Fine lines and beautiful medley of greens, blues and yellows.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...