September 23, 2010

Watercolour, Paint Chips, & Chinese Paint

Paint Chips strike again!!! (news at 11)   :)


I took a bit of a detour from my usual interaction with paint chips, and took one of of one of the Decorating 'books' available beside the paint chips.  What I like about these is that there are no numbers on the colour and they are already 'framed'.
They are the perfect size to incorporate into an ATC, too.


Like one of these from Olympic Paint

I cut out a colour and left a little white border around it. You could take a stamp and stamp each rectangle first, and then cut them out.

I stamped a small floral motif on the chip first and then started painting.



I added some glitter glue for good luck!


Quick and easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to get feedback.

Popular Posts

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...
Fine lines and beautiful medley of greens, blues and yellows.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...