January 16, 2012

Crop & Create


What an Amazing weekend! Here are some highlights from   

Crop & Create Markham

 I used the zipper flower I made with Leica for this challenge. 


Stamping Up gave us this wonderful card kit to put together -- I used most of the items in another challenge I entered.

Lifebooking -- The first class I took (with Angela Urbano).  I need to finish this

 Yummmy!

Vicki Boutin



Vicki Boutin Boot Camp!


I NEVER finish one of Vicki's classes during the class. This is what the supplies looked like before we started.
Vicki's classes are INTENSE and INCREDIBLE!

Ma piece de resistance, la creme de la creme of UGLY --- and the WINNING ENTRY for the 'Ugliest Sweater Contest"!  That was a lot of fun!


More to come --- I haven't unpacked my supplies yet, and wait till you see all the FREE goodies bestowed on us!!! 


If you don't have a Crop & Create coming to your city, then I suggest you start a petition to get one!


I have another instalment to follow -- 
Thanks for stopping by
~Roberta


Decorables

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to get feedback.

Popular Posts

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...
Fine lines and beautiful medley of greens, blues and yellows.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...