February 13, 2012

CROP with Me at Michaels! Saturday February 18th in Markham

SPOTTED CANARY SCRAPBOOKING CLASSES! Take a class with me!
I have a NEW Introduction to Scrapbooking class starting THIS WEDNESDAY Feburary 15th 6:15pm - 8:15pm for 4 weeks and it is only $25 plus your supplies
My next Introductory Scrapbooking class starts on Saturday, February 25th 
from 3-5 pm for 4 weeks



There are LOTS of wonderful new things happening at Michaels.  As soon as my updated list of classes is available I will post it. There are fantastic new product from CHA coming in soon and BOY is it going to be exciting!

Besides following my blog, if you WANT TO STAY INFORMED AND UP-TO-DATE ON ALL MY CLASSES AND EXCITING DEVELOPMENTS AT MICHAELS, 
please send an email with your name, email address and your 3 Favourite crafts to:

Happy Monday Everybody!
~Roberta

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to get feedback.

Popular Posts

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...
Fine lines and beautiful medley of greens, blues and yellows.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...