March 16, 2012

Look at the Pendant I Made with Maya Road

Lid off the face
A tiny tin container and special paper clip become a beautiful pendant! Preparing for my appearance on the Creative EdVentures channel last night, I was brainstorming ideas with Cynthia Gagen and came up with this wonderful idea.

Lid on the face



What I Used
Maya Road covered tin container
Maya Road Paper clip
butterfly paper clip
soft coloured bead wire
Graphics45 On the Boardwalk Malt Shop paper
Art Studio graphic
Beacon 3-in-1 craft glue
Glossy Accents
Silver Chain






For a Steampunk look - I took the lid off the container and turned it into a wheel (with spokes)

Good News! I will be selling these pendants!

If you missed my appearance on the Cynchronicity Live last night, here is the playback for you to watch:
Birthday Show


Thank you for stopping by!
~Roberta
Decorables 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to get feedback.

Popular Posts

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...
Fine lines and beautiful medley of greens, blues and yellows.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...