May 26, 2012

Martha Stewart Clay Roses

I continue my experimentation with the wonderful Martha Stewart Crafter's Clay and I am amazed at what I can actually do with it.


Here are my latest creations:











While the clay was still wet I shaped the petals to my liking.  Once the flower was dry I used Ranger's Tim Holtz Distress Ink (worn lipstick) to add some definition and colour.  

Would YOU like to learn how to make these flowers and other wonderful creations from Martha Stewart Crafters Clay? 
Take a class with me at Michaels!


~Thanks for stopping by
Roberta


2 comments:

  1. so beautiful. I am very picky when it comes to making roses with clay...these are gorgeous...thank you

    ReplyDelete

It's nice to get feedback.

Popular Posts

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...
Fine lines and beautiful medley of greens, blues and yellows.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...