August 12, 2012

Product Review - imPRESS Press-On Manicure

Crafters can have pretty manicures whenever they want!


I am an artist and crafter. My nails are small, short, and usually covered in glue or ink. Manicures are a waste of time. Acrylic or fiberglass nails are expensive; can stink/hurt when they are put on, and VERY painful if they come off before you want them to.


I want my nails to look nice when I meet people and do craft demonstrations but I need my nails short when crafting, handling objects, and just trying to be productive in general!

During BlogHer12 I visited all the sponsor booths and picked up a lot of intriguing items.  I almost passed right by the booth for the Broadway Nails imPRESS nails and I'm very glad I did stop and get a sample.

This morning, in 5 minutes (maybe less), I was able to put on a full set of lovely nails and then head out to work. They are supposed to last up to one week when applied correctly. 
These are not the 'stick on' nails of the past; oh no, no, no! 
These are great!

They come in a wonderful variety of colours, patterns, and you can also get them in clear and paint them yourself.  The ones I am modelling are Kiss & Tell. 
The packaging is adorable and the nails are conveniently stored in their own 'nail polish bottle'. They retail for $5.99 to $7.99 US. 
These nails are not yet available online, but may be purchased at many locations like CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, and Walmart Canada.  Check HERE for retailers.



They do not mail out samples, but suggest you like their Facebook page for coupons and giveaways.

Thank you Broadway Nails! You have solved a long, on-going problem for me. (insert happy dance here).

~Roberta

1 comment:

  1. They look great! I will take mine out and try them. I had thought they were like the ones of old. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

It's nice to get feedback.

Popular Posts

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...
Fine lines and beautiful medley of greens, blues and yellows.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...