September 04, 2012

Organize Your Craft Room Week - Day 3 - CRICUT

I needed to organize my desk so I could find my mouse. Do as I say, not as I do?

Anyway -- Day 3 of my series, " Organize Your Craft Room Week" brings us to:

CRICUT CARTRIDGES!





I found these great plastic containers for $1 - it's called the SCRAPONIZER!

I was getting sick and tired storing all the boxes and getting the carts out of the box, and the overlays...

I decided to 'retire' the boxes to another room and keep the carts, manuals, and overlays together.  They are in a see-through container and it allows me to store the items horizontally or vertically.  It also makes it easy for me when I want to take some carts to a crop.

The container itself is very durable and the lid is attached to the bottom.  It snaps shut and keeps your items secure.

No more 'knocking over boxes' for me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tomorrow is day 4 of Organize Your Craft Room Week and I will have something you can do from your own home and it's FREE.......... 




2 comments:

  1. Great idea. I currently keep them in my Jukebox but I have outgrown it as I have too many cartridges. I will look for these. I love the boxes, as I cover them and reuse them for storeage, or for little treat boxes at the holiday. They are sturdy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never bought a jukebox - go figure! Yes, the present system works well for me:)

    ReplyDelete

It's nice to get feedback.

Popular Posts

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...
Fine lines and beautiful medley of greens, blues and yellows.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...