October 31, 2013

Big Announcement!

As I prepare to attend the Arts Symposium next week I am also announcing CLASSES I will be teaching from my InHouse Studio in Richmond Hill. And guess what??? ONLINE classes will be available in early 2014!

Yes - I am in the process of having a website developed to help incorporate all my endeavours; InHouse classes, Online classes, and online SALES!

In the meantime all info regarding CLASSES will flow through my 'Roberta Teaches' blog and here is where you will find more information about the classes: http://robertateaches.blogspot.ca/2013/10/decorablesart-in-studio-class-listing.html 

I am very excited. Can you tell?

More Info and pictures will follow shortly.

~Roberta

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to get feedback.

Popular Posts

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...
Fine lines and beautiful medley of greens, blues and yellows.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...