July 26, 2014

Cool2Cast and Ann Butler Designs Blog Hop

canvas stamped book Cool2cast

   Ann Butler cool2cast blog hop 

I really enjoyed pairing Cool2Cast with Ann Butler's faux-quilting Unity Stamps and Clearsnap inks.


And here is my decorated canvas book!
http://beaconadhesives.com/



Materials used:
Cool2Cast medallion
Clearsnap inks in aquamarine, lilac, limelight
Ann Butler Earth Safe Finishes Iridescents in aquamarine
Beacon Quick Grip
assorted embellishments, ribbon
Recollections Vintage Romance Mini Canvas Scrapbook Kit

I started with a plain medallion similar to the one in the photo. I was too anxious to start my project and forgot to take a photo of the medallion I used before I started... my bad :)

Cool2Cast vintage medallion
Using Ann Butler Clearsnap inks I coloured my precast shape, painting it with sponges and a brush. 
Once dry I gave it a coat of Iridescents.
Using Unity 2" Leaves all over stamp I easily covered the front page of my canvas book. 
canvas stamped book Cool2cast












canvas stamped book Cool2cast




canvas stamped book Cool2cast
The interior pages also get stamped!
Beacon Quick Grip makes gluing just about anything a breeze! The medallion is securely attached. I also used the adhesive to insert and attach the ribbons and page tabs.
canvas stamped book Cool2cast











Please visit all the participants. You may also win this prize!  

Cool2Cast giveaway prize
Roberta Birnbaum <-------you are here :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to get feedback.

Popular Posts

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...
Fine lines and beautiful medley of greens, blues and yellows.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...