September 06, 2010

Love Letters

I have made a lot of cards for my husband -- mostly 'just because' ones---, but a lot of 'thank you's' are made as well. The topic, 'Does your spouse/significant other support you and your craft?' was posted at my favourite place, CreatingTheHive. My husband is incredibly supportive. 
Here is one I made last month:


Items used: pink lace adhesive ribbon tape, 2 paint chips(pink,green), torn handmade fibre paper, beaded heart embellishment, LOVE adhesive letters, ink-stamped watercolour paper.


The dimension is really nice.

Buzz over to TheHive
Proud member of TheHIVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to get feedback.

Popular Posts

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...
Fine lines and beautiful medley of greens, blues and yellows.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...