September 23, 2010

Watercolours and Chinese Paint

Just to shake things up a bit, I broke out the paints for a brief visit.

I decided to use a piece of 200lb warm pressed paper that has been floating around here for a little while. It seemed to handle the Chinese paint much better than my watercolour paints -- I am quite surprised.

Truth be told, I had some indigo paste just sitting there on a plate and, well, you know... I just COULDN'T throw it out.

A decision had to be made: The paint must be used!

Storm at Sea

Storm at Sea
Interesting how the matting changes the visual experience.






No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to get feedback.

Popular Posts

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...
Fine lines and beautiful medley of greens, blues and yellows.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...