February 16, 2011

In The Zone - February 14th - What did you MIss?


Here is the link for the Playback room if you would like to watch the show.:
We had a Sweet Tooth!!! Our show revolved around all that is sweet and good and yummy -- but in a crafty way.

Cyn showed how she created this wonderful cupcake  It looked good enough to eat and made me want to run out and get a vanilla, chocolate-dipped cone from Dairy Queen!.

I showed the card I made for my hubby: Amazing what colourful cupcake liners, Cuttlebug embossing, and Mod Podge can do!!

 I demonstrated how to make a bubblegum/candy card.  It was a lot of fun.  The key elements for this card were: blister packaging,silver banner paper, Cuttlebug, Candy Hearts embossing folder, alcohol inks,thick card stock.  I also offered several alternatives for the gumballs.
I think by the end of the show everyone was craving something ooey,gooey or a nice chocolate-dipped vanilla ice cream cone.
Until we meet again,

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to get feedback.

Popular Posts

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...
Fine lines and beautiful medley of greens, blues and yellows.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...