April 26, 2011

Reece's Rainbow Tiles


Along with the Creative EdVentures Team, I have happily been participating in this wonderful charity drive and we all committed to producing 4 tiles each.  All that is required is one tile, and many of our followers are busily working on their own tiles and submitting the most beautiful tiles.
Here are my tiles.  I had so much fun that I am planning on making more.
The only criteria: 4X4 square, straight-edged, tiles of chipboard.
Something brown
Vintage themed.
I will follow with a 'how to' for my tiles.
For more information on this project, here is a link:

http://apieceofcraft.blogspot.com/2011/03/special-needs-orphan-charity-drive.html

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to get feedback.

Popular Posts

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...
Fine lines and beautiful medley of greens, blues and yellows.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...