April 29, 2011

Toilet Paper Roll Birthday Book!


BEST. BIRTHDAY BOOK. EVER!!!

I know that Cyn Gagen will be doing a wonderful 'How To" blog about the making of this beautiful book, but I am so impatient and couldn't wait, so I want to post some pictures NOW and share this heartfelt creation.
Who would think that such beauty could come from toilet paper rolls?  I didn't, until I first heard about them, from Cyn of course, almost one year ago -- and I have been saving all my rolls ever since.




I found it so coincidental that Cyn and I both chose to make books for each other for our respective birthdays ( in March).

I love it and play with it - you know - taking the special tags out of their sleeves and putting them back. 
Stay tuned to the Creative EdVentures blog, or Cyn's personal blog, for her complete 'how to' post!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!! :) I love how Cyn incorporated our quotes!!! That's great!! Beautiful book--you are a lucky friend ms. robi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and thank YOU Leslie Rahye for contributing to my 'most special book'.
    And yes, I AM lucky:)

    ReplyDelete

It's nice to get feedback.

Popular Posts

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...
Fine lines and beautiful medley of greens, blues and yellows.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...