I used a coloured paper CD holder as my 'window'.
- Fold bright yellow 12x12 cardstock into quarters to use entire sheet for the card.
- Punched corners with Martha Stewart corner punch.
- Cut printed vellum to size and punch all corners.
- Adhere vellum to the yellow cardstock
- Cut strip of ribbon and attach to vellum; leave right end longer to allow you to wrap it around and into the inside of the card (between the first and second 'pages')
- Take CD case and punch all 4 corners
- Ink paper casted house with pink and green Autumn Leaves inks, including edges
- Ink lightly with Tsukineko Cosmic Copper across 'face' of house.
- Cut the same printed vellum from above, to size, to fit inside the CD cover.
- Adhere House to vellum with 3D Zots.
- Before inserting house and vellum into CD Case, glue back of case ( I used Scotch Runner)
- Insert vellum and house, fold over flap of case and stick to card.
- Cut 4 small floral picks keeping stem just long enough to thread through centre hole of each corner punch, but not too long that it will show in the window.
- Write sentiment on same vellum stock, using a special marker like Kuretake Vellum Writer, cut to size and stick to front. :)