October 04, 2011

ScrapfestOshawa 2011 October 14 & 15

I am getting uber excited about going to the 2-day Scrapfest next weekend. Cynthia and I attended in the spring and I really enjoyed it.  This time I won’t have my partner-in-crime, but that doesn’t mean I won’t consider recruiting a ‘new friend’ to have some fun with.  *insert devilish smile here.
Lots of ‘make ‘n takes’, new products, great demos, great deals plus a big Crop and great workshops.

I have signed up for 2, 3 hour workshops.  One occurs Friday evening and the other Saturday afternoon.  I was stressing a bit about the 1 hour drive back and forth to my home, but I found a wonderful Bed & Breakfast to stay at ten minutes from the Arena.
With the 2-day VIP pass I also get a great ‘goody bag’ J

These are the workshops in which I will be participating:

Mini-Masterpieces Workshop

Mixed media paint techniques 
that can be transferred to other projects.

Create up to 8 of these mini masterpieces while learning to explore the world of ChromaColour paint. Learn many cool techniques like transfers, distressed crackling and more, that you can achieve with paint, chalks, handmade papers, and stamps. Keep the tiles together for one large finished piece or break them up into small bundles of beauty to display on their own...then take these techniques to be used in other paper crafting projects

Easelicious Card

An Easelicious Card with Foilicious Attitude 
(with matching tag)
Here is an over-the-top idea that is going to kick-start your Christmas card and tag ideas. Cathie is going to show you how to create an "easel card" that is way past any easel card you may have created to this date. This is a stunning project that has room for a precious photo to personalize it even more.
Using Cathie Allan's original stamping techniques, you will transform white Super Stock into a Christmas card that is a feast for the eyes. You will be creating background patterned paper and playing with over-the-top foil applications to create this easel card and matching tag.


Doesn't that sound fantastic?!?  I can't wait to share everything I learn, discover and buy at Scrapfest! Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to get feedback.

Popular Posts

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...
Fine lines and beautiful medley of greens, blues and yellows.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...