December 09, 2011

I was inspired


I came across this beautiful quote and I was just going to share it, but it inspired me to draw a corresponding image and this is what I made:

"My chest feels full of glitter and helium, the way it used to when I was little and riding my father's shoulders at twilight, when I knew that if I held up my hands and spread my fingers like a net, I could catch the coming stars."   
 
 
~  Jodi Picoult  
Author, My Sister's Keeper





 I used chalks and markers.


I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Thanks for stopping by,
~Robi


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to get feedback.

Popular Posts

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...
Fine lines and beautiful medley of greens, blues and yellows.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...