February 14, 2012

My First Blog Award- Editor's Choice

I recently received this email and would like to share it with you:


I just stumbled upon your blog and you have a really great craft site! I like that you showcase so many different card making ideas and your other craft projects are interesting too.
You have great photography and your instructions are easy to follow...and (thought) your site was particularly exceptional. I wanted to give you a button for your site for being an “Editor’s Choice.” Thank you for your time and keep up the great work! 
Blogger and Editor,Renuka Crafter's Corners and Become.com


It was really nice to receive 'happy email' :)
~Roberta   

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to get feedback.

Popular Posts

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...
Fine lines and beautiful medley of greens, blues and yellows.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...