June 22, 2012

Festive Friday Blog Hop

This is my first post for the Festive Friday Blog Hop. I don't have too many Christmas cards to send so this is a wonderful way for me to get many done and not have to scramble at the last minute.



Here is the list of participants:
Just follow the list and all the links and have fun!



I wanted to have some fun with my first entry with a very non-traditional card...because that's the way I roll!


I fell in love with this Fiskars paper (Heidi Grace houses) and wanted to use it in a few cards this week. It has a lovely foiled finish and the houses are so cute.  The papers were even more lovely because I only paid ten cents a page for them at Winners


I mounted the house cardstock on top of the green dot cardstock (My Mind's Eye) and then attached them by pop dots to a third piece of beautiful Recollections scrapbook paper.


I stole the cute little reindeer from a Christmas kit (that I bought on clearance from Michaels), and the little 'Christmas tree' is a leaf made with one of my 1001 Fiskars punches. -- see? a little leaf looks like a tree sometimes! 







Thank you for stopping by!
~Roberta

11 comments:

It's nice to get feedback.

Popular Posts

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...
Fine lines and beautiful medley of greens, blues and yellows.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...