February 26, 2011

Robi@Nite Show Summary - What Did I Miss Feb. 24th? Zentangles



Playback for Feb 24 Show

Wonderful show and thank you everyone who came to the LIVE show.  If you are watching the playback, I hope you will leave a comment and let me know if you enjoyed it.
 
DressTangle by R.Birnbaum Cohen 2011
My contribution for the evening was this card I created after drawing the 'dresstangle'.

 Here is the new Tangle I created, and I called it 'Bisous' -- which means 'kisses' in French:)

I also made another new pattern I am calling 'RobiRibbon' which I will have to wait to show you because my cameras are packed for my trip!
Tangles were everywhere and I was lucky to have Leslie Rahye as a Guest on robi@nite.  Leslie gave us a  TUTORIAL on several Zentangle patterns and I know some of the audience, including myself, were drawing right along with her. 

We learned how to do the following patterns: SOO FLOWERS, LACED, SWARM, AAH, TIPPLE and BTL JOOS! It was so much fun!
  

 Zentangled Celebration Charlie with Digital Stamp by DigitalDelightsbyLoubyLoo
Leslie prefers to use Bic Mark-Its

 Thank you, again, to Leslie Rahye    

Until we meet again,






No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to get feedback.

Popular Posts

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...
Fine lines and beautiful medley of greens, blues and yellows.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...