March 05, 2011

Hello Pompano!


It's been waaaaaay too long since my last post.  Hubby and I have been on the road and drove from Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada to Pompano Beach, Florida, U.S.A.
It was very interesting and we found ourselves navigating around flooded highways and brush fires. We stopped 3 nights, just to not put extra pressure on ourselves.  The first night was in Toledo, Ohio at a very comfy Comfort Inn:).  The second night was stopped in Kentucky, the third in Atlanta.
While in Atlanta I was able to spend a wonderful evening with my friend Cindy Coleman. She came to our hotel bearing MANY gifts of art supplies and paper art, molds..  I can't believe how generous she is. Not only that, I have finally seen what she crafts, and I must say that her work is exceptional and she has many things to teach us.
I'm still getting organized here and I will check back in more frequently. We are staying at my life-long friends condo which she graciously let us stay at (indefinitely).  It is beautiful and very spacious.
I have to get ready for my show Monday night: In the Zone with Cyn Gage and Robi Cohen.  Our theme is 'Mardi Gras'!!!
Please join us Monday 9 pm EST atIn The Zone - click here to go to the show
Until we meet again,


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to get feedback.

Popular Posts

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...
Fine lines and beautiful medley of greens, blues and yellows.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...