September 03, 2010

Blog Challenge by Turned Gypsy

This challenge is being hosted by Christ Wooten on her wonderful blog, Turned Gypsy who I met on a wonderful new crafters social network called CreatingTheHive. 


The Challenge -  Create a card with dots, stripes, ribbon and buttons.


Here is my card:

Dots and stripes and buttons and ribbons, Oh MY!
The card is embossed with white dots. I used microdot and large dot ribbons at the base of the card.
I used a large square epoxy brad from SCRAPabilities, It was lots of fun to make. 




I would love to hear your comments!

1 comment:

  1. very pretty card. thanks for joining my blog. i hope you are a follower and will visit often.

    for any of my give aways if you refer someone to my blog and have them comment that you sent them, you will receive one extra entry for each person who joins.

    Good luck and remember i do giveaways without warning too. all you do for those is just comment on my most recent post and become a follower of the blog.

    chris

    ReplyDelete

It's nice to get feedback.

Popular Posts

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...
Fine lines and beautiful medley of greens, blues and yellows.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...