September 04, 2010

Inspired to Watercolour this week

I found myself all over the place this week (my head) and although I made a few cards, I really wanted to break out the watercolour paints. As I have mentioned in previous posts I will often use my painted papers in my cards.  The 'mistakes' often find themselves making an appearance wishing someone a 'happy birthday' or 'get well soon'. :)
Here are my recent paintings. 
Egyptian Princess


 What can I say? I love Klimt.



North of Tobermory
From a photo I took last summer. Yes, I was looking at my Group of Seven book on the deck shortly before I started this one.


Chagall RSVP'd    

























I was looking at some photos I took while at the Marc Chagall museum in the south of France. This is my take on one of his favourite themes, The Jewish Wedding.




I would love to hear your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to get feedback.

Popular Posts

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...
Fine lines and beautiful medley of greens, blues and yellows.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...