October 25, 2010

An Art Effect Study - Kira and ACDSee Pro 3

The original
 I've been toying with the idea of drawing a new image/logo and I  love to play around with different programs like Photoshop, ACDSee, PaintShop, etc.
I drew a picture and then manipulated it to see if I could create a new 'image' for myself.


The program du jour is ACDSee Pro 3, where I am manipulating a picture drawn with Copics and sparkle markers and Martha Stewart Halloween colors inks. (I love that I can pick up a 6 pack of her inks for $8. because it was labelled as Halloween colors) - purple, gold... I can use those ALL year long:)


But I digress.  


Close-up and Personal -- she's watching you!


I shot this from the top down.

Effect: Glowing Edges

Effect: pink glowing edge


Effect: Coral Glowing Edge. You can notice the effect in the eyelashes
Effect: Mosaic

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to get feedback.

Popular Posts

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...
Fine lines and beautiful medley of greens, blues and yellows.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...