November 27, 2010

Cool2Craft Thanksgiving Virtual Parade - Decorables Entry


One of my new favourite homes is Cool2Craft.  I know I mention Tiffany Windsor often, but there's reason -- she's , like, EVERYwhere, and chances are if she is involved you are going to have fun.


One of the fun components of Cool2Craft is the monthly Creative Challenge masterminded and created by Candace J.  This month she ingeniously developed the concept of our own virtual parade.


Anyone wishing to participate needed to download the PDF of the background of the parade and then photograph our 'float' in front of the background.

If you know me, you know I am a fiercely proud Canadian and I enjoy the occasional joke.  Sometimes I like to have fun but usually I am very serious. NOT! 
Do you "get' my float?



I had so much fun! Here is my entry for the Creative Challenge



Ingredients for the float

The boot is a wonderful FREE svg file from Mary and Leo over at SVGCuts.com. It is called Fall Fashionista Boot and you can get yours free here
For the float base and boot, I used Making Memories coordinating papers.
Blue Stickles

Dimensional foam to give 3-D effect to boot.
One daughter, age 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to get feedback.

Popular Posts

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...
Fine lines and beautiful medley of greens, blues and yellows.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...