February 13, 2011

Robi@Nite Show Summary - What Did I Miss Feb. 10th


Here is the link to the Playback room to watch the most recent episode:

What a great night! Thank you to everyone who came out to watch robi@nite February 10th!  Inspired by some of my vintage jewelery, I featured how to make enamel-look cloisonne.  I am so pleased with the results.
Using silver metal duct tape and various paints, the lovely look of cloisonne can be replicated.



For the live show, I demonstrated how I made the heart.
Supplies used were: Styrofoam heart, metal tape, Cuttlebug embosser,  Love Is In The Air Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Ranger Adirondack Alcohol Inks, Marvy DecoColor Opaque Paint Markers, Staedtler Triplus fineliners, Pilot Super Color Permanent Ink - Gold, Ranger Glossy Accents.

This is the Embossing Folder I used from the Love Is In The Air set (there were 6 folders in all)

After the show I worked on my demo piece and also found that Bic Sharpies work beautifully as well.

I also shared pieces of my vintage jewelery collection; some pieces dating back to the turn of the 20th century.

Our lucky winner for the night was Zamaluzza - who won a beautiful charm bracelet. Congratulations Zama!!

The theme for next week (February 17) is : Fun In The Sun!

Thank you for stopping by and until we meet again, 



No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to get feedback.

Popular Posts

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...
Fine lines and beautiful medley of greens, blues and yellows.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...