May 03, 2011

Tuesday Tickle, starring: my draw-test dummy!


Many of you met 'Tuesday' on Saturday:).   Tuesday is my 'draw-test dummy' and after a quick 'name the dummy' contest, Tuesday was chosen as the most appropriate name.  It really does fit; trust me!
Anyway,  here is what she's been up to since we last saw her in action;


Look at that form! 
I think she's also preparing for a limbo contest:)
She's a little humble, but Tuesday did prove to be very helpful preparing taxes, being the TaxGuru she is:  She sat beside the Baby Wipes box, held my pencil and reviewed my receipts for me.  


Tomorrow she just plans to sit around and whine about all that is plastic and artificial in her life...



No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to get feedback.

Popular Posts

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...
Fine lines and beautiful medley of greens, blues and yellows.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...