October 30, 2011

The 3 C's of Crafting Happiness!

Crop, Create, and Chocolate!!!

I just signed up for the January 2012 Crop & Create in Markham, Ontario, organized by Scrapbook & Cards Today.  I'm really excited and still super pumped-up from Scrapfest, which I attended a few weeks ago in Oshawa, Ontario.


It is close-to-home, which is a huge bonus, but I think I am going to stay at the hotel Friday and Saturday night just in case of inclement weather. (and I wouldn't want to be stressing about driving conditions 'cuz it could mess up my creative karma!).


What's even better, it is the weekend of my 13th wedding anniversary to Sid (we were married on January 10th) and he will come with me and then I can 'write off' our Anniversary celebration!  (It's at times like this that I'm glad I am also a creative accountant).


The Early Bird cost of $149 gives you a 6 foot table for all your scrapping, lots of events and challenges, food, CHOCOLATE, and a goody bag. Classes are extra and you have to be registered for the Event to sign up for any of the classes.
There are a couple of discounted class packages available :)


The 3 classes I am taking are:




Technique Savvy Workshop


Teacher: Vicki Boutin $10 kit fee due at time of class 




 Make Your Own Embellishments

Teacher: Becky Fleck  

 "LifeBook 101" ...a new way of thinking and journaling
Teacher: Angela Urbano  


I took a class with Vicki Boutin at Scrapfest and had a most amazing time - she is fantastic! There were a few more classes I would have liked to take but the times conflicted. :(

I can't wait!
~Robi

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to get feedback.

Popular Posts

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...
Fine lines and beautiful medley of greens, blues and yellows.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...