October 13, 2011

Day of the Dead - Creative Group entry

I have never participated in DOTD crafts before.  I belong to a group with frequent creative challenges and here is my contribution.
I had this excellent photo of a jewel-encrusted scull which practically begged me to use it.


For the eyes I used 2 large black buttons. I cut wallpaper to fit inside and covered with Sakura lacquer. I set the smaller buttons and then did a second coat of lacquer.
Do you have any idea how much this jewelled skull is worth???

The sentiment was made using my Cricut with a black marker attachment, in Chiller font. :)

Thanks for stopping by
~Robi

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to get feedback.

Popular Posts

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...
Fine lines and beautiful medley of greens, blues and yellows.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...