October 19, 2011

ANNOUNCEMENT -- I said 'Yes'...

I am happy to announce that I am now on the following Design Teams:
Addicted-to-Stamps
and The Scrapbook Stamp Society.


I love the wide range of images and look forward to having a lot of fun and letting the creativity FLOW! 
The artwork is beautiful and the stamps are very affordable (and you know that affordability is important to me when using and recommending products).


Please check out Addicted to Stamps
and  The Scrapbook Stamp Society,


There was a new stamp release tonight and a blog hop this weekend. More details will follow about the blog hop.


Here are some of my favourite releases from tonight's party:


"Steampunk Dark Angel Bloodless" Mitzi Sato-Wiuff

Ann Gates Fiser- Dragon Fly Races

Happy Halloween Sherri Baldy Digi Stamps

Aren't they great?!?


More to come!
~Robi


1 comment:

It's nice to get feedback.

Popular Posts

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...
Fine lines and beautiful medley of greens, blues and yellows.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...