October 20, 2011

Hard Drive Art!

I'm taking a bit of a detour today because something piqued my interest when hubby Sid showed me the inside of a hard drive.  


I immediately knew that I would need a screwdriver because when I looked at the circuit board and plate I saw some beautiful parts.
I was intrigued by the gorgeous orange-copper wires, red rust motor...


So here are the preliminary photos before I 'go to town' on them.




Any ideas?  I already have a few swirling around in my head..
Let me know what comes to YOUR mind!

~Robi

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to get feedback.

Popular Posts

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...
Fine lines and beautiful medley of greens, blues and yellows.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...