January 19, 2012

New Products and Ideas from my Crop & Create Weekend

Tonight I was a guest on Cyn Gagen's "Cynchronicity Live" show and reported on my wonderful weekend and all the great things I learned, products I used, discoveries I made, and examples of projects I worked on.


To view this video you may follow this link : 
Roberta Jan 18 appearance Cynchronicity Live

I loved being on the show and sharing my experiences with all of you. 
Here's a quick sampling of what I covered tonight on line:

Wonderful sponsor XYRON


Get your subscription today! It's worth it!

Fantastic ideas and inspiration

ideas and inspiration for scrapbooks and cards

Core-dinations - Wonderful Sponsor

Wonderful Sponsor

Wonderful Sponsor Maya Road

Card Challenge and Zipper Flower make & take

Card Challenge and Stampin' Up sponsor

Make & Take index Card

Blindfolded Card Making Contest

Technique Savvy Class - 3D ATC

 ATC's featuring MANY techniques



Lifebooking Class with Angela Urbano


The BEST Glue - EVER!!!   Made by BEACON 


Centering Ruler

Embellishment from class with Becky Fleck!
 Thank you for stopping by,
~Robi


Decorables

2 comments:

  1. Just watched this 'fun' video !!
    Love all the new ideas & looking forward to more !
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by, Judy and I'm glad you enjoyed the video.

    ReplyDelete

It's nice to get feedback.

Popular Posts

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...
Fine lines and beautiful medley of greens, blues and yellows.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...