February 21, 2012

Desert Rose - paper flowers created with SCAL and Cricut

My experimentation continues!!! I now have a wonderful petal template that I also created with SCAL and cut out with my CricutWhat do you think?
I created the red flower first, using 3, 11 inch strips of petals.  I then wrapped the 'leaves' around the base of the flower.  For the centre of the flower I used a red crystal drape ornament.



Gold and peach Stickles were added and then I misted the flower with marshmallow Tattered Angels and Green Smooch.
I used a quilling tool to roll the leaves.


Thank you for stopping by,
~Roberta 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to get feedback.

Popular Posts

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...
Fine lines and beautiful medley of greens, blues and yellows.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...