February 03, 2012

Stampendous Marble Texture Cube

Investigative Crafting 101 

The Subject:  Stampendous Marble Texture Cube TC01

I have had my eye on these intriguing rubber blocks for quite a while now.  Whenever I browsed the 'stamp section' at Michaels I would see some on the shelf, but at a regular sale price of $22 I repeatedly snubbed that rubbery block and proceeded to the $1.50 bins.

Today, with my 50% off coupon (good today only) clutched in my left hand, I decided to finally buy one and see 'what exactly it did'.
I never realized there were actually instructions written right on the block; that made my investigation move much more smoothly, for sure.

I also happily plucked 2 CraftSmart Pigement Embossing Ink Pads from the Clearance shelf (one yellow and one blue) for $1.49 each (regular $7.99)!! These babies are SUPER juicy!  I used the yellow one in my investigation.





1 comment:

  1. I have never seen these before...very cool! I might have to investigate these with a 50% off also. Thanks Roberta!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com
    Janet Licari :D

    ReplyDelete

It's nice to get feedback.

Popular Posts

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...
Fine lines and beautiful medley of greens, blues and yellows.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...