February 02, 2012

Introducing my newest FREE digi character: MARSHY!


WARNING!  You do NOT want to mess with Marshy.
She's one, tough broad and she 'sez it likes she seez it' --- that's a direct quote from Marshy.



The digis are FREE for your own use to download and play with.
It is a PNG file and  a clean, uncoloured digi (or clip art), whatever you prefer.  I mean, who cares what you call it cuz IT'S FREE! :)

How do I download these images???
Click on this link and it will take you to the site where I store all my sharing images.
http://www.box.net/shared/hapjsuy93t

Click on the 'download' button and you will get the image.
Thank you for stopping by,
Robi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to get feedback.

Popular Posts

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...
Fine lines and beautiful medley of greens, blues and yellows.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...