March 08, 2012

Guest appearance on Cynchronicity Live

Thank you to Cyn Gagen for having me on her show again! As usual I had a wonderful time. I shared a great project that I found on the Michaels website.  Here is the link to watch the replay:




This is the Michael's project I based my demonstration on.


I showed several ways to adapt this flower: for school children, medium skills and more advanced skills. 


Please watch the show for all the details:)


Thank you for stopping by,
~Roberta
Decorables


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to get feedback.

Popular Posts

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...
Fine lines and beautiful medley of greens, blues and yellows.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...