January 16, 2014

Americana® Decor™ Chalky Finish Paint


Americana® Decor™ Chalky Finish Paint Program 

is a wonderful new product line from DecoArt and was chosen one of the Craft & Hobby Association's (CHA)  Top 20 products of the year at the annual CHA Mega Show held this week in Anaheim, California.

I have been hearing about this paint and cannot wait to get my samples to show you how wonderful they are.

Great for painting or refinishing furniture, floors, cabinets, walls, and more. The ideal product to obtain shabby chic, old-world, and European décor styles.

Look at all the surfaces the paint will cover!


I love that it covers plastics, canvas and metals! 

There are selaers and varnishes also available, such as Decor™Creme Waxes and Varnishes available in Soft Touch, Ultra Matte, and Light Satin finishes.

I canNOT wait to try Americana® Decor™ Image Transfer Medium! There is also a Stain Blocker and Crackle Medium.


Yummy Colours Available


ALSO NEW for 2014:

Americana® new colors

Americana® Acrylics, the number one selling acrylic craft paint, welcomes five new colors to the line for 2014.



I am a member of the DecoArt Bloggers Program and the DecoArt Artist Outreach Program. I receive product from DecoArt which I use for demonstrations, classes and to often blog about. I do not receive any monetary compensation nor am I obligated to blog about DecoArt products.
All opinions are my honest observations and experiences with the various products.
~Roberta

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to get feedback.

Popular Posts

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...
Fine lines and beautiful medley of greens, blues and yellows.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...