January 16, 2014

Jewelry is ME!

CRAZY CRAZY couple of weeks; all good stuff, though!


I have been certified to teach beading and jewelry since the summer and I'm so happy to say that

I will be teaching my first beading class at Michaels next week!


Triple strand with charms
I already teach Paper Crafts and Scrapbooking - which I love and classes are scheduled through to the end of March, but now I get paid to play with jewelry!

I must admit I struggle a bit with my eyesight ( need LOTS of really good light) and my hands don't always cooperate, but I'm using this experience to share my trials and tribulations given my physical set-backs. 

Ideally I would like to write a regular article with helpful tips and tricks and new product discoveries .

Tonight I would like to share what I made this week:


How cute is that?


Findings and beads from Bead Gallery (Michaels)

Personal bead collection and Bead Gallery beads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to get feedback.

Popular Posts

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...
Fine lines and beautiful medley of greens, blues and yellows.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...