March 10, 2014

Crop & Create Weekend - Maya Road workshop

Scrapbook and Cards Today Crop & Create Maya Road workshop 

with Caroline Lau


cCaroline Lau Maya Road

Day 1 officially started on Saturday with my Card workshop with the wonderful Caroline Lau and her Maya Road products.

  Maya Road workshop kit
The class kit embellishments, with tons left over!

  Maya Road workshop  Caroline Lau helping Roberta
I usually need Caroline's help with something- usually involving hot glue. Today I needed her help unraveling twine

  Maya Road workshop    Roberta
working, working, working...

  Maya Road workshop completed cards

I am leaving all the sentiments off until I want to use them! I have started doing this and I love it this way!

  Maya Road workshop completed cards

  Maya Road workshop  Caroline Lau prize
...and I WON an extra special prize from Caroline: a purse she personally made, and filled with goodies!
~Roberta

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to get feedback.

Popular Posts

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...
Fine lines and beautiful medley of greens, blues and yellows.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...