June 02, 2014

Easy Instant Monograms with EZ-De's Ann Butler stamps

EZ-De's alpha stamps

I always have my EZ-De's Ann Butler 2" alpha stamps on my desk and knew immediately what I was going to do.

Before my daughter left for her month-long European adventure she asked me to prepare a journal for her. 

This task included adding pockets and mini-folders throughout, decorating some pages, and 'doing something to the front'.

I love how I was able to get all 3 initials on my acrylic block so I only had to stamp once.
On a side note, I love how her initials spell out her first name ( well, a shortened version).

 EZ-De's monogram alpha stamps

Ann Butler EZ-De's stamps

To see many, many wonderful ways to use Ann Butler Designs stamps, paint and inks please visit Ann Butler Designs.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to get feedback.

Popular Posts

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...
Fine lines and beautiful medley of greens, blues and yellows.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...