March 24, 2015

Creating a Background with Resin

creating a background with resin
Resin is one of my favourite mediums.  When I started I thought it was just good for pouring into a bezel, but I quickly learned that it's possibilities are infinite. Working with Environmental Technology Inc has afforded me so many opportunities to work with resin products.  Today on the ETI Resin Crafts blog I show you how to create a background with resin. 

Please click HERE to view my post
creating a background with resin

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to get feedback.

Popular Posts

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...
Fine lines and beautiful medley of greens, blues and yellows.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...