Today I am sharing with you a 2 page layout I made using paint, ink, stamps, powders, die cuts and buttons: the WHOLE enchilada!
- ColorBox® Art Screens by Ann Butler, waves
- ColorBox® Background Basics by Ann Butler, Basket 1
- Crafter's™ ink by Ann Butler: Blueberry, Aquamarine, Ocean Breeze, Sunshine
- Earth Safe Finishes Iridescents: rose, leaf, sunshine
- DecoArt® Americana Gloss Enamels Stick-On Stencils - Fluttery Friends 6x8
- DecoArt® Americana® acrylic paint; titanium white
- EnviroTex® Lite resin
- modeling paste
- gold tinsel
- wood die cut
- wet wipes
- embossing powder
- sentiment stickers
I use this technique to create a watercolor effect because I place my ink on the page but leave white areas into which I will blend the ink with liquid. ( here I used the wet wipes, but of course water and a brush will do).
|I used a chunky embossing powder for the bird and I love the enamelled look|
|I love how heat embossing the stamps gives them so much depth and texture|
I'm not sure how many layers I have on here. :)
To make the jar:
- paint one coat of white to cover the surface
- using the waves art screen, shmear a layer of modelling paste and let it dry.
- Rub various inks and iridescents on the waves and into the wood and let dry
- Coat with resin and sprinkle tinsel. Let dry.