August 21, 2010

Bridal Shower Card

Ingredients:
EK Pink rose cardstock, Avery white Half-fold heavyweight textured card stock 51/2 x 8 1/2 in., silver diamond amscan card stock (interior), me & my Big ideas wedding stickers, Jolee's boutique dimensional stickers, silver mesh, pink flower adhesive ribbon, red stick on rhinestones, rub on stitches.
The flower at the bottom was punched out from a Painting brochure I picked up from Home Depot. I applied clear liquid emboss and applied clear rhinestone.
Card interior: I really loved the creamy silver diamond paper against the off-white textured card stock. I attached the green heart to the larger pink heart :)



I would love to hear your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to get feedback.

Popular Posts

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...
Fine lines and beautiful medley of greens, blues and yellows.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...