August 22, 2010

Is anyone else addicted to colour chips???

Okay.  I have a confession to make.  I'm not particularly proud of it, but here it goes.
When my hubby goes to the local paint store or hardware store or big box home supplies store, I do not mind going with him. I usually prefer that he drops me off at the nearest Michaels location, but a trip into the 'other' store isn't so bad.
I realized a long time ago that I love colour.  Can't have enough of it.
I peruse the paint chips and select the textures and colours I like. I only go for the larger colour samples where it is easy to chop off the text.
These cards make wonderful bases for embellishments. I punch out flowers, hearts, leaves. Or I affix other embellishments to the colour chip.  It's an easy way to do a colour block design.
The Cricut handles the thicker constructed cards as easily as slicing through butter and I also run them through my Cuttlebug. 

Here's a few pics:
The green card with the 3 shades of green is wonderful behind a multi-framed card. 
Different colours, textures, sizes; the possibilities are endless:)






I would love to hear your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to get feedback.

Popular Posts

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...
Fine lines and beautiful medley of greens, blues and yellows.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...