October 03, 2010

Girlfriends are Wonderful!

I love dots and stripes and found the white, lined Matstack (High School) printed paper, and thus began this Friendship card.



The red of the lipstick was a matte burgundy so I coloured it in with  a red embossing marker and then applied liquid clear embossing.


Inspired by my friend Cyn Gagen, I took a twirl at a quilled flower.


Using a strip of double-sided tape, I dropped various coloured gems and crystals to cover the strip. Clear embossing liquid was then applied over it to 'seal' the gems.

Velum sentiment is from DCWV scrapbook kit in a stack - Friends & Family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to get feedback.

Popular Posts

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...
Fine lines and beautiful medley of greens, blues and yellows.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...