November 14, 2010

Tip for Today -- CHEAP alcohol ink felt pads

I decided that the refill package of felt pads was ridiculously priced ( especially at Michaels Canada) so after I tsk-tsked enough times, I discovered Michaels had their felt sheets on sale 3/$1. I picked up one piece and sure enough, it worked beautifully plus I can make larger pieces if I need to and I use my grip-nose pliers to hold the larger piece as I dab and smear away.  The smaller squares adhere perfectly to the alcohol-stamper thingy I have.
Let's all do the math together now....:)

33 cents for MANY felt squares:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to get feedback.

Popular Posts

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...
Fine lines and beautiful medley of greens, blues and yellows.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...