November 11, 2010

I need an exorcist -- to rid me of my BEADemons!!!

What is happening to me? I must twist wire; I must twist wire: I must..... get a GRIP!

Grip! I need to grip the pliers to twist the wires, yes, that is what I must do....

AAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhh! 

I am somewhat addicted to twisting wires and beading string.  The twisting and never-ending desire to make loops I believe can be traced back to the dark days of Linda Peterson's craft class... 


 

 Yes, I believe that is accurate.  Until I can find a professional intervention, here is my latest production; I believe I was twisting wire in my sleep....:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to get feedback.

Popular Posts

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...
Fine lines and beautiful medley of greens, blues and yellows.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...