May 26, 2011

ROBI@NITE May 26, 2011

It's Thursday AGAIN???

Another incredibly busy (good busy) week.

At 11:30 pm EST I will be on the Creative EdVentures Network  for my weekly online web show, "robi@nite".   I am hoping you will join me and


Tonight we will start off with our HUGELY popular segment,

"So, What would YOU do with this?"

A previous contestant - Wow! Did we get a lot of great suggestions!
I have started taking submissions for our 'game'.   Thank you Kelly Donovan for your pictures for this week.

Tonight's demo will be these popular-selling card:
Combining lots of fun techniques; stamping, inking, Cuttlebug, embossing...........
See you later! ~Robi




No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to get feedback.

Popular Posts

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...
Fine lines and beautiful medley of greens, blues and yellows.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...