December 23, 2011

Cameo Card - Weekly Addicted to Stamps Release

I chose this beautiful digi by Morgan Fitzsimons to showcase this week. I used watercolour pencils and markers to colour her. To add some extra interest, I cut out a bodice to match the shape of the partial one in the digi. Because the image also only shows part of her upper arm, I chose to add a shawl of fabric.  I love how it turned out.
Other items used: Stickles, Glossy Accents, Mod Podge, DCWV Taj Mahal stack.
Thank you for stopping by
~Robi


Decorables

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to get feedback.

Popular Posts

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...
Fine lines and beautiful medley of greens, blues and yellows.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...